Stacking ring kit with instructions – learn to solder (2 Rings)
Stacking silver rings – learn to solder
In this kit there is silver to create two stacking rings. There is a complete tool list so that you know what you need to get started, and step by step soldering instructions.
* Sterling silver – choose from flat, half round or round wire
* Silver balls and or discs
* Silver Solder
Tools you will need to complete this project-
* Blow torch (I use a kitchen blowtorch also used for creme brûlée)
* A surface for soldering – think pizza stone / kiln brick
* Heat proof tongs
* Snips for metal (can use wire cutters, tin snips or sharp pliers)
* A wooden stick or mandrel to shape rings to your size
* A hammer or mallet
* Pliers to cut thin aluminium wire
* Old jam jar for water
* Citric acid
* Kettle / access to boiling water
Please choose type of Silver from the following – FLAT, HALF ROUND, ROUND and enter your choice in the ORDER NOTES box when ordering.
This set does not include the pre made rings. The image is to show you the finished product only.