Copper or Brass Hoop earring kit with instructions – learn to solder
Copper or Brass Hoop Earrings – learn to solder
Create your own Hoop earrings – as large or small as you like – and learn to add a hammered finish, how to solder and finish your earrings. There is a complete tool list so that you know what you need to get started, and step by step soldering instructions.
* Copper or Brass to make 2 sets of earrings
* Sterling Silver earring hooks (4 pieces – 2 sets)
Tools you will need to complete this project-
* Blow torch (I use a kitchen blowtorch also used for creme brûlée)
* A surface for soldering – think pizza stone / kiln brick
* Heat proof tongs
* Snips for metal (can use wire cutters, tin snips or sharp pliers)
* A wooden stick or mandrel to shape rings to your size
* A hammer or mallet
* Pliers to cut thin aluminium wire
* Old jam jar for water
* Citric acid
* Kettle / access to boiling water
Please choose type of Brass or Copper and enter your choice in the ORDER NOTES box when ordering.
This set does not include the pre made earrings. The image is to show you the finished product only.