Grow Market Community
This is a subscription to 4 market spaces during 2018 with preferential pre-booking.
This subscription covers the following aspects of a market stall –
- cost of the stall
- public liability insurance
Other important information –
- Allows you to join four Grow market stalls for the year
- We curate our tables at all markets so that we do not duplicate and to offer everyone the best chance of sales. All items sold through Grow have to be aligned with our brand, and handmade in Australia.
- We do not accept for sale any items made with licensed fabric, children’s toys (unless you have separate product liability specifically covering this) or soaps / body products.
- For a market we use max 2 tables which are 4 foot long, we normally share between 4 people which gives 1-2 ft space to each person
- The stall and insurance is held in the name of Grow: a Creative Community, which is why we have a Grow stall, but all products sold are sold and branded by each person. At any one market we will have 4-6 makers work on display and we take business cards and literature for each of our makers and talk to any customers about your work.
- Robyn / Sarah are always on the stall and monitor and record sales and proceeds are paid into the Grow bank account and then distributed to the makers. Our aim is to showcase the work of the makers, we credit them on all social media, emails and profiles will appear soon on our website.
- All goods are to be dropped off to Grow before the market day (with full price and inventory list) and collected the week after the market. This can be arranged individually.
Out of stock