Purpose of the Policy
Information – Collection, Uses, Disclosure and Consent
- Information may be collected in the processing of orders received or from customers or from persons registering information on the Woven by Society mailing list. These details are stored in the database of the Woven by Society website and remain confidential.
- Woven by Society may use the information provided for accounting purposes or to perform statistical analysis of customer shopping habits or other similar activities, but this is for internal purposes only.
- If you have joined the Woven by Society mailing list we will send you information about our promotions and products, however there will always be an option to opt out of the mailing list at any time.
Payment Privacy and Security
- Woven by Society uses both Stripe and PayPal as Payment options. Both Stripe and PayPal take security seriously, they’re both very stable and secure platforms.
- Using Stripe on our website, means the credit card data entered is never sent to our server. Instead, the data is sent directly to Stripe. The advantages of this include
– Woven by Society is automatically PCI compliant because we don’t handle any sensitive credit card data on our server;
– It is more secure because an unlikely breach of our server won’t result in any stolen credit card data;
- PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world
– By paying with PayPal, you keep your credit card information private, meaning that you can shop without worrying about a hacker downloading your account data from your online merchant;